Thanks for reading my blog!

Thanks for visiting and reading my blog! I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!


Here's my website for you to visit:


www.jaimelee-photography.com

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ziada

I can't believe that I never did a blog posting on Ziada!  I know I uploaded some pictures of her on Facebook, but I forgot to do a blog post!  Well... let me tell you, Ziada is a new friend of mine since moving to San Francisco.  A few months ago, we got together one afternoon in downtown San Francisco at Starbucks and we ended up spending the whole afternoon together talking about life.  We had pizza for lunch and went shoe shopping, but in the end, discovered I had a pair of cute heels for her to wear.  Funny how that worked out!  

About a month ago, Ziada and I got together over in the East Bay this time, and went to Alameda and did a photo shoot.  We shot each other!  It was a whole new experience being on the other side of the camera lens.  It was so windy and sunny and we were trying to figure out what to do in these conditions.   At the beach, there is all this tall beach grass and little sand dune type areas.  I had Ziada kinda squat down in it to get a cool shot.  I looked to my left and my right and in almost all the tall beach grass sand dune areas, were couples making out!  I thought I was the only one who noticed and wanting to respect there special moments, I didn't say anything to Ziada and then realized she saw the same thing!  We thought it was kind of funny that there were a handful of couples on the beach making out in the grass.  I guess it's the thing to do in Alameda on a nice sunny afternoon!

So, here are some photos of Ziada.  She is stunning!  Oh, and here a link to her website!   www.zftphoto.wordpress.com.
The tall beach grass and the harsh direct sunlight.

Ahhh!!!  These next few pics, are some of my most favorite pictures of all time!
Such beauty!
Ziada the photographer!  

Thanks for reading and viewing this blog post.  
Feel free to visit my website at:  www.jaimelee-photography.com!

4 comments:

Nicole C said...

hahaha - I didn't know about the making out! That's hilarious - how did Ziada keep a straight face? As you know, these are still gorgeous :)

Joe Ercoli said...

Great use of foreground elements to frame your subject... I love the one in the grass!

Colson Griffith said...

Great stuff Jaime! I remember these from Facebook, but good to see them on your blog! Second to last is my fave!

Richard Bui - San Francisco Lifestyle Wedding Photographer said...

These are some great photos Jamie! I can just feel the fun you guys must have had by seeing the expressions and smiles on Ziada's face. I think my favorite shots are the three tight crops of her smiling and playing with the scarf. I love my focus is drawn to her smiles. Great shots!