Thanks for reading my blog!

Thanks for visiting and reading my blog! I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!


Here's my website for you to visit:


www.jaimelee-photography.com

Monday, September 6, 2010

My lil Biskey

Biskey and I spend every day and almost all day together.  She is going to be 6 in October.  I adopted her 3 and a half years ago.  During my days at Boeing, for about 2 years, I worked virtually for the company.  I really liked it, but I was so lonely!  I had contemplated getting a dog, but didn't want to get a puppy.  So, I started surfing the internet and found Biskey on Craigslist.  I jokingly say that she was my first successful online match!  Her pictures were so cute because she had a stuffed animal or toy in her mouth in every picture.  She was a rescue dog.  The family before me had rescued her from an abusive situation.  The reason why Biskey was up for adoption again was because the family were dog breeders and had one two many dogs already with a liter of pups about to be born.  When I went to meet Biskey, I fell in love with her right away!  I took her home with me that night.  She's my sweet little Biskey Baby.  She's a great dog and she really has adjusted well to San Francisco.  She went from having a big yard of her own, to having to go to the park every day where she gets to play with so many other dogs.  It also guarantees at least three walks a day.  Lucky girl!  People often wonder what kind of dog she is, and I think she is a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever mix.  She kind of looks like a cross between a golden retriever and a lab, but a petite version. 

Napping on top of the chair.
Here are some photos I took of Biskey last week.  I found her lounging on top of the chair in the front room where she enjoys hanging out.  She thinks she's a small dog.  And she loves to look out the window.  Biskey enjoys cuddling, traveling, going for long leisurely walks, napping and she really loves Matt!  When she's happy, she scoops up a stuffed animal or flip flop or five pound hand weight into her mouth and wags her body like crazy.  She's not much of a barker and she never jumps up on people.  I know I am completely biased, but she is sooooo cute and I love her so much!

All photos were taken with my 50mm 1.8.

Practicing using ambient lighting.
Just resting away.
Anticipating and waiting for Matt.
Cute paws...
Just yapping away!  Not really, she was yawning.  :)

Gazing out the window.
She's just so sweet!  

Thanks for reading and viewing this blog post!  Please visit my website at:  www.jaimelee-photography.com

1 comment:

Nicole C said...

i LOVE the pics in these last two posts! rockin the f/1.8 ;)