Thanks for reading my blog!

Thanks for visiting and reading my blog! I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!


Here's my website for you to visit:


www.jaimelee-photography.com

Monday, September 13, 2010

Jennalise's visit

Jennalise and I have been friends for maybe 4 or 5 years.  Our lives seem to parallel quite a bit.  They are not identical, but they are quite similar!  We both went through divorces at a young age, we both moved away from our hometowns to be with the one we love and will be sharing the rest of our lives with, and we both have recently started a photography business.  I had the pleasure of being in Jennalise's wedding in early 2009 in London. Matt and I got to visit her and her husband Toby in London last summer for a day.  Well, this time, Jennalise came to America to visit her family and friends, and she also got to attend the WPPI Roadshow in Seattle.

During the last segment of her visit to America, Jennalise and her mom, Jenine, came to visit me in San Francisco for a few days!  We went to the Ferry Building and walked through and tasted all the fun things in there, took lots of pictures, had lunch at Asha at the Embarcadero and then hopped on a trolly!  We then walked down to Union Square and something said to look down, so I did and there was $10 cash in an envelope laying on the ground.  So, I picked it up!  We went to Union Square, took more pictures and went for Starbucks with the $10. What a treat!  Matt picked us up and then we to Lombard Street for our engagement shoot.  Jennalise took beautiful photos of us.  Locations were Lombard Street, Crissy Fields, and the Cannery near Fisherman's Wharf, oh... and In N Out!  Matt and I refuse to spend lots of money on fancy restaurants.  We both love In N Out, and so we go there for all of our special occasion dates.  Well, at least we went there the night we got engaged and Valentine's Day this year and we decided we're going to make it our little tradition!

The next day, Jennalise, Jenine and I drove out to Sonoma and Napa and visited Viansa Winery, V. Sattui, and Castello di Amorosa.  Our only wine tasting occurred at Viansa Winery.  The Pinot Grigio was YUMMY!  It's funny, because I love wine tasting, but I don't actually like to drink wine.  Is that weird?  Then we had a yummy lunch at V. Sattui.  We went across the street to Dean and Delucca's for coffee and dessert (I had a lemon bar!), and then we decided to go up to Castello di Amorosa.  We were so happy to have driven up to Calistoga.  It was gorgeous!  And, this was the same winery that the Bachelor Jake stayed at with Vienna and Gia.  Ahh!  I'm somewhat of a closet reality tv junkie!  Anyways, here are many images from Jennalise and Jenine's visit!   It's in a slide show.  It goes in chronological order as I described in this blog.  There are just too many images to post!

No comments: