Thanks for reading my blog!

Thanks for visiting and reading my blog! I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!


Here's my website for you to visit:


www.jaimelee-photography.com

Friday, September 3, 2010

Portrait Session with Vic

Vic is new to San Francisco.  He used to be an opera singer.  I still think he's an opera singer, in fact, I asked him to sing a song and he did!  Vic, I think you should still be an opera singer, but that's my opinion!  Vic is creating a website for online lessons and e-learning for opera singing and he asked me to take a few head shots and portraits for his website.   So, here are some of the portraits I took of him.  We met down at the Ferry Building earlier this week.  Enjoy!


Thanks for reading and viewing this blog post.  Comments are welcomed.  Please visit my website if you're interested in a portrait session!  www.jaimelee-photography.com

No comments: