Thanks for reading my blog!

Thanks for visiting and reading my blog! I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!


Here's my website for you to visit:


www.jaimelee-photography.com

Friday, September 17, 2010

Nicole Chubb Ralston Portrait Shoot

If you've been following my blog, you will have read about Nicole from time to time.  She was my first new friend in San Francisco.  She actually lives in San Jose with her brand new hubby, Jesse, and their cute dog, Barney.  Biskey and Barney need to meet.  They are friends on Facebook, but they've not had the chance yet to play, run and sniff each other out.  :) 

Nicole is a fellow photographer and we've both been on a similar journey as we've started our businesses.  We're beginning to network with other Bay Area photographers and sharing with each other new things we're learning.  She's getting ready to relaunch her new photography website and needed a new picture for her website.  Yesterday, Nicole drove up to San Francisco and we did a little shoot in my neighborhood, where it may have been the only sunny area in San Francisco!  Our friend Ziada met up with us too and she snapped some shots of Nicole as well. 

After our photo shoot, we went to Chipotle for dinner and it was my first time there.  Wow!  That place is so yummy!  Then, we dropped off Ziada at school and Nicole and I drove to South San Francisco to listen to Rob Evans speak about wedding photography and fusion video.  Rob happens to be a celebrity wedding photographer, and he also shoots everyday people's weddings too!  His most notable weddings he shot were Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt, as well as Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes wedding.  I always love going to workshops and learning more about photography.  It's so helpful!

So, here are pictures I took of Nicole.  I decided to edit all the photos in black and white.  It's something I've been wanting to do.  Enjoy!  All photos were taken with 50mm at f/1.8.

Thanks for reading my recent blog posting!
Please visit my website at:  www.jaimelee-photography.com

No comments: