Thanks for reading my blog!

Thanks for visiting and reading my blog! I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!


Here's my website for you to visit:


www.jaimelee-photography.com

Thursday, September 30, 2010

A nice trip back home and a few photo shoots...

I love Virgin America!  I love their airline, I just wish they flew Boeing 737NG's, instead of Airbus A320s.  I guess I'm still partial.  :)  Matt and I spent many, many hours and many, many dollars flying on Virgin America, back and forth between San Francisco and Seattle.  So, naturally, I signed up to become a frequent flier with VA, which meant I receive email notifications of some sweet deals!  One of which, was the $33 one way sale, celebrating their 3rd year in service.  So, I jumped on that deal so fast and received the cheapest airfare deal to fly to Seattle to visit friends and family.

I'll be posting a few different photography posts from my visit to Washington, but today, my post will be about Tye.  I've known Tye and his family since I was a little girl.  Our families have been friends for many years.  We would go camping every summer together at Sun Lakes in Eastern Washington.  I remember trying to learn how to water ski from Tye's parents and I think I swallowed half the lake!  We lost touch for about 15 years, but recently, we've all reconnected. Tye's older sister Leah has become a great friend of mine over the last year and she's in the Bay Area as well. Tye and Leah's mother Rachel, asked if I could take some photographs of Tye.  Tye just got back from Afghanistan about a month ago.  We're all thankful he stayed safe.  I don't think I've seen Tye since he was a little boy.  Now, he's a soldier and a grown up!  Thanks Tye for serving and protecting our great nation!

For the photo shoot, we met down at Owen's Beach at Pt. Defiance.  We climbed up a hillside to get some of the forest shots and then headed over to the Logging Site for the railroad shots.  I was so happy that the rain subsided and we were able to get some really nice shots of Tye!  I don't think Tye's eyes are closed in any of these pictures, hee hee!  :)  Enjoy!


Thanks for reading today's post!  
Please feel free to visit my website at: www.jaimelee-photography.com

No comments: