Thanks for reading my blog!

Thanks for visiting and reading my blog! I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!


Here's my website for you to visit:


www.jaimelee-photography.com

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!! and WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah!!!  Great news!!!  My mom received my camera today and took it to Precision Camera http://www.precisioncamera.com/, in Enfield, Connecticut and they said the only thing that needs to be replaced and repaired is the LCD!  WAHOO!!!!!!!!  They are going to test it out and make sure everything is okay with the rest of the camera, but thinks it shouldn't take long to repair it.  Mom happened to say, "Too bad it wasn't fixed before I head out to visit my daughter."  The manager asked, "Oh, when are you leaving?"  She replied, "Monday next week."  The manager then said, "We'll expedite the repair.  It should be ready for pickup on Saturday."  Another WAHOO!!!!!!!  Apparently, this place receives over 7,000 cameras a week to repair.  Thank you Mom and thank you Precision Camera!

My dear friend Amy and her dog Brady came to visit me, Matt and Biskey.  We had a great visit and it was so sad to see them leave this morning.  I can tell Biskey misses both Brady and Amy really bad.  She's pretty sad today.  :(  But, I'm looking forward to have my Mom and step-dad come visit!

Here are a few pictures of my sweet dog Biskey and a picture of my Mom at the Breakers Mansion in Newport, Rhode Island http://www.newportmansions.org/.

2 comments:

Nicole C said...

I love all these photos! You have such an awesome perspective.

Nicole C said...

And I'm glad everything's working out with your camera!