Thanks for reading my blog!

Thanks for visiting and reading my blog! I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!


Here's my website for you to visit:


www.jaimelee-photography.com

Friday, June 18, 2010

WEBSITE!!!!!!

AHHH!!!!!  I'm so excited!!!!!!  My photography website is going to go live Monday by midnight.  :)  I don't know how many hours I've worked on it, but all I can say is that for the last two days straight I've barely seen daylight, my poor doggy has been kind of neglected (I almost forgot to take her out to go potty this afternoon), I haven't taken a shower in two days (gross I know), and Matt has been extremely supportive and even brought me a Subway sandwich for dinner tonight!

I can't wait for everyone to see.  I hope you like it!  And thank you to all the lovely couples, families, and friends who helped me build my initial portfolio to launch the website!

I have a couple of weddings I'll be shooting in the next few weeks.  Both leads came from Craigslist and I couldn't be more thrilled!

Take a look at some of the cutest kids I recently photographed!



No comments: