Thanks for reading my blog!

Thanks for visiting and reading my blog! I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!


Here's my website for you to visit:


www.jaimelee-photography.com

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Free Wedding Photography for the first three brides...

It's true!  I posted a Craigslist ad in the Bay Area to brides looking for a wedding photographer.  When I was talking to David Jay at the Free To Be Me workshop, I asked him how do I start off pricing a wedding when I am just beginning?  He said shoot the first few for free.  I thought he was crazy for a second, but then he continued to say how he did that when he was first starting out and look where he's at now!  So... I did it.  I posted an ad.  Now... I wait....  And if you're a bride-to-be looking for a wedding photographer, and you're on of the first three brides I hear from, yours can be free too!

Here are some pictures I shot as second shooter (actually, I was the third shooter) at a recent wedding, and from an engagement session I did a couple of weeks ago...

1 comment:

Amanda Lock Photography Blog said...

Hi there! I'm not a bride, but a photographer from Santa Cruz, and I saw your posting on craigslist so for curiosity's sake I decided to check out your blog! :) Love it- you do some really great work for starting out! How long have you been shooting weddings for? I don't know if you're still interested in second shooting, but I'm always looking for other wedding photographers to network with, and have second shoot for me, or vice versa. :) I'm also adopted from Korea! So anyhow, nice to meet you!