Thanks for reading my blog!

Thanks for visiting and reading my blog! I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!


Here's my website for you to visit:


www.jaimelee-photography.com

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Engagement shoot with a sweet couple...



This was taken at Golden Gate Park.
This is Kokoro and On-Tat.  We had a really nice engagement session yesterday.  On-Tat's sister found my Craigslist Post for the free wedding photography that I posted a few weeks ago.  Kokoro is from Japan and On-Tat grew up in San Francisco.  We decided to do an engagement shoot and I'm so happy we did!  

I was a little nervous, just because it was foggy, a little windy and cool in temperature, but everyone braved it and the pictures turned out beautiful!  Kokoro was dressed in a Japanese Kimono and she was stunning!  I can't wait to see her in her wedding dress on Friday!  
This was taken at the Honor of Legion.
At the Conservatory of Flowers.
 Walking at the Palace of Fine Arts.
Stay tuned for pictures from On-Tat and Kokoro's wedding!!!!!

1 comment:

Riona said...

I love these pic!! It so great!