Thanks for reading my blog!

Thanks for visiting and reading my blog! I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!


Here's my website for you to visit:


www.jaimelee-photography.com

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Leah and Bryson

I have had a fun week shooting!  It started out with a shoot with Leah and Bryson.  We went to Stanford for our shoot.  That's where Bryson attends for his graduate studies.

Love this!
They are a sweet couple!
You'd never know it, but just before this shot, we were laughing so hard!
Leah's eyes are priceless!
I love laughter!
Sweet photo.
A beauty!
One of my favorites!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[color=#26d3b0]Nice web site! I haven't landed on jaimelee-photography.blogspot.com before in my surfing!I found very useful information about
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]akne[/url] [color=#26d3b0]here... Keep up the hard work![/color]