Thanks for reading my blog!

Thanks for visiting and reading my blog! I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!


Here's my website for you to visit:


www.jaimelee-photography.com

Monday, August 9, 2010

Bethany and Ryan


My dear friend Bethany got married this last weekend in my new city San Francisco!  She married her love, Ryan and the day was perfect.  The weatherman said the day before their wedding that there was an unexpected rise in temperature, but its still managed to be foggy and about 65 degrees.  Perfect picture lighting!  Bethany hired Rachel Absher as her wedding photographer and her work is so pretty, just like Bethany.  :)  Check her work out at:  www.rachelabsher.com.  I brought my camera along to take some shots of Bethany and Ryan's wedding.  And just so you all know, Bethany is a photographer too and she was one of my first friends who inspeired (wink, wink) me in photography.  So thanks Bethany!  :)  I love Bethany's work too!  http://www.effulgencephoto.com/.  So, here are a few photos from the wedding.  Enjoy! 

Walking up the stairs to meet her groom...


Waiting for his bride...

The lovely couple during a moment of prayer and blessing.
A quick peek at each other during the ceremony.
The entire bridal party during the ceremony.
Reading their vows.
Getting ready to exchange rings.
It's on!
:)
The KISS!  I like that you can see Ryan's smile as he's kissing his bride.

Wahoo!  Time for celebrating the Speier's!
A close up of her ring.
A close up of his shoes...
A close up of the married couple!
So fun!
Lemonade

Mission Pies.
Bean Bags!
Pretty Gerber Daisies.

Bethany and me!


No comments: