Thanks for reading my blog!

Thanks for visiting and reading my blog! I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!


Here's my website for you to visit:


www.jaimelee-photography.com

Monday, August 23, 2010

Laline USA - First store opening in the United States!

I recently was invited to join in on an exciting new venture here in San Francisco and in the United States!  Laline USA opened up their first store in the United States and I got to be a part of the celebration!  The store is located on Pier 39 in San Francisco near Fisherman's Wharf.  

Laline has over 60 stores throughout Israel and Europe.  They have a line of bath and body products made from salts from the Dead Sea.  The store is all white with splashes of color here and there.   The store is very clean, fresh and elegant.  I loved the products too!  The smells were clean and nice and not over powering like some other bath and body stores.  Check them out at:  www.lalineusa.com.  

Here are some of the faces of Laline USA.


 

Here are some photos of their products.



Here are some photos of their store.

Here are some photos from the Grand Opening event on Pier 39 in San Francisco.





3 comments:

Nicole C said...

As usual, gotta love the details! I LOVE the decor of this shop. It actually reminds me of the way I decorated my bachelorette party. I def want to check it out now!

Jaime said...

You ought to check it out! Their products are lovely!

LalineUSA said...

Thanks Jaime for the beautiful pics, and for being wonderful to work with!