Thanks for reading my blog!

Thanks for visiting and reading my blog! I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!


Here's my website for you to visit:


www.jaimelee-photography.com

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Peanut Shell Product Shoot

Today, I traveled to Hayward to do a product shoot for a company called The Peanut Shell.  They make fashionable baby slings, nursing covers and other mother/baby products.  The model was an actual mom and she brought along her one month old and her year and a half old toddler.  It was a good shoot and both kids were fantastic!  So was the mommy model!  My photos will go on their website, as well as the boxes that the products are packaged in.  I can't wait to see them!  Here is a link to The Peanut Shell:  www.thepeanutshell.com.

No comments: