Thanks for reading my blog!

Thanks for visiting and reading my blog! I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!


Here's my website for you to visit:


www.jaimelee-photography.com

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Visiting friends in Sonoma

Matt, Biskey and I went to visit our friends out in Sonoma this last Sunday.  It had been cold in the city and we decided we needed to experience some summer weather!  Little did we know that the next few days in the city would be the hottest San Francisco has experienced ALL SUMMER LONG!  My car read 95 degrees yesterday.  Boo hoo on me, but that's just a little too hot.  I have leather seats in my car and when the sun has been roasted all day long on my seats, my skin practically melts as soon as I sit down.  Anyways, we had gone out to Sonoma for some warmer weather and we had a lovely time playing fetch with Biskey and Flicker, dangling our toes in the pool, watching Cillian be a little fishy, having a nice lunch with Nancy and Niall and then going into town for some ice cream, although I opted for hawaiian shaved ice and pop rocks! 

On our way home, we thought we'd stop off at Matt's parents and have dinner with them, but before we could do that, we got stuck in race weekend traffic.  Ahhhh!!!!  We went a whopping 2 miles in 40 minutes.  I guess that's not so bad considering folks in China were stuck in a 64 mile traffic jam!  After we made our way passed the race traffic, we made it to Matt's parents house and we had some yummy take out pizza for dinner.  I went with Matt's dad to pick up the pizza and I think that was the first time we had spent one on one time together.  Matt suggested I go so we could have some bonding time and we sure did.  :)  After dinner, we had some strawberries and ice cream for dessert and watched.... wait for it.... two episodes of Khloe and Kourtney Take on Miami!  I couldn't believe we were watching that as a family together!  (There's a story behind why Matt was intrigued to stop and watch it with his parents and sister, but that can wait for another time!).

Here are a few snapshots of Cillian, Biskey and Flicker from this last Sunday.  Fun memories!

Cillian wadding in the pool.
 Flicker going after his toy!
Biskey and Flicker playing fetch and seeing who gets the toy first.  I love their ears!















Sipping on his sippy cup after his nap.
Sitting in momma's lap.
Smiling for the camera!
Flicker waiting to be let inside.
Biskey is so cute!

Still waking up from his nap, but all cute and ready to go get ice cream!

2 comments:

Nicole C said...

Cilian is so cute!

Unknown said...

Jamie, thanks for taking some great shots of Cillian. He looks even more handsome with your loving touch! Niall and Nancy