Thanks for reading my blog!

Thanks for visiting and reading my blog! I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!


Here's my website for you to visit:


www.jaimelee-photography.com

Monday, July 12, 2010

And the wedding...

On-Tat and Kokoro's wedding day arrived!  It was a small and intimate wedding at City Hall in San Francisco.  It was a beautiful day!  Blue skies, warmth in the air.  A perfect day to get married!  Their family and friends were all so kind and they know how to have a good time!  Everyone arrived and a few pictures were taken before the ceremony began.  Then it came time for the ceremony to begin.  A few minutes later, there was the kiss and then it was off for a few more pictures before heading over to the Rotunda for the reception.  I hope you all enjoy the pictures.  I was so grateful for this to be my first wedding to shoot.  I have so much to learn still and am looking forward to growing in all of this!
San Francisco's City Hall


No comments: