Thanks for reading my blog!

Thanks for visiting and reading my blog! I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!


Here's my website for you to visit:


www.jaimelee-photography.com

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New Roots Project at Drew School in San Francisco

I've been looking forward to blogging about this post!  Back in February, a man from Paris, France by the name of Patrick Blanc (yes he has GREEN hair, his favorite color is GREEN and he some long fingernails), traveled to San Francisco to see his Vertical Garden design come to life at Drew School, just off of California Street and Broderick Street in San Francisco.   Drew School New Roots Project includes the new assembly wing, the Vertical Garden and a Rooftop Garden designed by Rana Creek.  I was assigned to take photos of the day-to-day progress of the planting of the Vertical Garden and a few weeks later to take photos after the scaffolding was taken down.  Here are some of the photos taken of Drew School and the Vertical Garden.  Enjoy!



Thanks for viewing my blog today!  If you live in San Francisco, you ought to take a walk or drive by Drew School on the corner of California and Broderick Streets.  The Vertical Garden is quite amazing!

No comments: