Thanks for reading my blog!

Thanks for visiting and reading my blog! I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!


Here's my website for you to visit:


www.jaimelee-photography.com

Monday, April 4, 2011

San Francisco Maternity Shoot

First came Flicker... the Vizsla.  Then came Cillian... the first born son.  And soon there will be Fergal... Fergal is just a name place holder, until their second son is born, which will be any day now.  

Nancy and Niall are some of our really good friends here in the city and we couldn't be more thrilled for them!  Matt and I can't wait to meet little Fergal and to have a baby added to the mix of great friends and good company.  I'm sure there will be lots of adventure added to this already fun and loving family.  And I can't wait to find out what Nancy and Niall name their son.  It's a big mystery!


 Congratulations Nancy and Niall!  We wish Nancy a smooth delivery and for a healthy baby boy! 

2 comments:

Richard Bui said...

Great shots! Job well done!

Nicole C said...

Love these!!! What a cutie :)