Thanks for reading my blog!

Thanks for visiting and reading my blog! I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!


Here's my website for you to visit:


www.jaimelee-photography.com

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Captain Planet and Biskey

Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing and beautiful Mom's out there!  I'm not a mother yet, but I'd like to think I'm a Biskey's momma and wanted to post some pictures of Biskey and her new friend.  

One afternoon, I was coming home from a photo shoot and I stopped to pick up some groceries.  Sometimes, when I have too many groceries to carry all by myself, I will text Matt to meet me out at the sidewalk to help me carry our groceries up three flights of stairs to our place.  When I texted him this time around, he said that he and Biskey were at the park.  So, I stopped off at the park and joined them for a few minutes.  I saw that Biskey was playing with a corgi named CAPTAIN PLANET!  So, naturally, I grabbed my camera to snap a few shots of them running around the park chasing after each other.  I think corgi's are so cute and I was thoroughly amazed at how quickly Captain Planet could run with his short little legs and long, stout body.  Here are some of those photos of Biskey and Captain Planet playing at the park.  Beware!  You may see some ferocious looks from Biskey!! They were exhausted after they were done playing with each other.  :)











Thanks for reading my blog today!  Happy Mother's Day to all you amazing mothers!!

No comments: