Thanks for reading my blog!

Thanks for visiting and reading my blog! I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!


Here's my website for you to visit:


www.jaimelee-photography.com

Friday, October 22, 2010

Maternity Shoot:: Jennifer and Jonathan

Jennifer is due in December with their first daughter!  I actually met Jennifer last summer in San Francisco before moving here in April.  She and her husband work with my friend Leah.  They were coming into the city for the weekend and we planned a maternity shoot!  All last week, it was warm here in the city, like in the 80's and the day of their shoot it was FREEZING!!!  Not literally, but in the high 50's with a crisp wind chill.  But, Jennifer and her husband Jonathan braved the cold temperatures and we went ahead with the maternity shoot!
After the very cold temperatures and climate down at Crissy Fields, we headed to the Presidio for some park like settings and we came across this beautiful area of the Presidio!  It probably was 10 degrees warmer and the wind wasn't whipping around, which was so wonderful!
 
After we were finished shooting at the Presidio, we headed into the city to get a few shots with some San Francisco city scape.  I wanted to shots with the TransAmerica building and they wanted some with Cable Cars, so I picked this location.  It was funny, because there was a billboard for the movie "Due Date" in the most perfect location, but the release date is a month sooner than their due date, but still!  It was perfect for there photo shoot! 
 
 

Can't wait to meet their sweet little girl this December!!  Congratulations Jennifer and Jonathan!

Thanks for viewing my blog today!  
Please feel free to visit my website at:  www.jaimelee-photography.com

No comments: