Thanks for reading my blog!

Thanks for visiting and reading my blog! I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!


Here's my website for you to visit:


www.jaimelee-photography.com

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Christmas Card Photos and Online Profile Pictures Promotion!

Last night, Matt and his brother Andy and I were enjoying a lovely dinner together and we were brainstorming ideas on how to grow my photography business.  One of the ideas was to market to those who are looking for some fabulous profile pictures to use for social media websites and online dating websites and I had already thought to do a Christmas Card special.  So... I'm running ads in Craigslist, and I figured I would mention it in my blog too!

Here are the details and what I posted on Craigslist!

*******CHRISTMAS SPECIAL***********
Are you planning on sending out a photo Christmas Card to your friends and family? If so, I'd love to do your photography!

Half hour session for $75 (includes five 5x7 prints and 1 digital image of your choice for Christmas Cards).

1 hour session for $125 (includes ten 5x7 prints and 3 digital images to choose from for Christmas Cards).

Website:  www.jaimelee-photography.com
Blog:  www.jaimelee-photography.blogspot.com
Twitter:  jaimeleephoto
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/#!/pages/San-Francisco-CA/JaimeLee-Photography/131365916880836

I look forward to setting up a photo session!

*******ONLINE PROFILE PICTURE SPECIAL********
Are you looking for a few great images to use as profile pictures for your Online Dating, Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, Myspace pages? I can help you!

On any given weekday for $75 or for $125 on a weekend day (based on availability), I will spend a half hour to 45 minutes capturing your best looks! You will receive 10 different digital images to use for your online/social networking profile picture!

For sample portrait shots, please visit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaime_lee_/sets/72157625116338604/

I look forward to setting up a photo session with you!


*********************
So??? What do you think?  Know anyone who would benefit from any of these specials?  Have them shoot me an email at:  jaime@jaimelee-photography.com!

Thanks everyone!

Jaime

No comments: