Thanks for reading my blog!

Thanks for visiting and reading my blog! I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!


Here's my website for you to visit:


www.jaimelee-photography.com

Saturday, October 23, 2010

My Best Friend's Wedding

My best friend from high school got married!  Her name is Jamie, too.  We were pretty inseparable, known as the two Jaime's/Jamie's, Jamie Squared.  I was Jamina and she was Jamo.  We loved our country music.  We loved our Days of our Lives.  We recorded it everyday on VHS (before DVR ever existed) and would eat saltine crackers with sliced cheddar cheese and drank Dr. Pepper.  We frequented McDonald's on our lunch breaks (GASP and UGH!)  She introduced me to Jesus my sophomore year of high school and bought me my first bible.  We loved to sing together and in fact that's how we met!  We were in the same math class and we just clicked!  Her parents were like my second set of parents and Jamie was like the sister to me during a difficult time in my own family.  I have so much to be grateful for because of the Lane Family.  We dreamed of our wedding days and what they would be like and even thought that one day we'd be neighbors in the country and raise our kids together!  I was happy to witness Jamie getting married to her best friend Jason.   
Their wedding was beautiful and a lot of fun!  I didn't get to stay late into the night during the entire reception, because I had a half marathon to run the next morning.  But Jamie asked if I could come take some pre-wedding preparation pictures for her, and I was so happy to do so!  Her gown was gorgeous.  Her shoes were Vera Wang Lavender.  The shoes and dress went together perfectly!  She was a beautiful and stunning bride!  Her dad has a couple of hot rods he's restored and the Ford Thunderbird transported the beautiful bride to her wedding location.  Here are some photos from before the festivities, a few detail shots of the reception and the kiss!  :)  

Congratulations Jason and Jamie!  I wish you a lifetime full of love, happiness and blessings! 

Thank you for reading my blog today.  Please visit my website at:  www.jaimelee-photography.com.

No comments: