Thanks for reading my blog!

Thanks for visiting and reading my blog! I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!


Here's my website for you to visit:


www.jaimelee-photography.com

Thursday, December 30, 2010

I loved this family!

I met Dimitri and Colleen at a game night several months ago.  We share a mutual friend, Jenny.  I was fairly new to the city and just starting my photography business.  Colleen sent me a message on Facebook letting me know that she and her husband wanted some family photos taken with Dimitri's family.  So, gladly, I shot away and took these photos of this fun, funny and fabulous family!  Thanks for putting up with my tickly cough and I had so much fun with the entire family!!!  (Also, I thought I'd post mostly black and white photos just for a different post.  It was so hard to choose because I loved all the images so much!)













What a wonderful family!  Happy New Year!!!

No comments: