Thanks for reading my blog!

Thanks for visiting and reading my blog! I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!


Here's my website for you to visit:


www.jaimelee-photography.com

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I love this sweet family!

Alex and Heidi are some of the nicest people I've met, seriously.  They are friends of my husband, from Team in Training.  They all did triathlons together!  The first time I got to meet Alex and Heidi, they had just had their daughter, Ellie.  Ellie has grown up quite a bit since I met her the first time.  She has so much personality and she's just beautiful!  

Here are some of my favorite photos from their family shoot.  :)









Thanks for viewing my blog today!  
Please visit my website at:  www.jaimelee-photography.com.

No comments: