Thanks for reading my blog!

Thanks for visiting and reading my blog! I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!


Here's my website for you to visit:


www.jaimelee-photography.com

Monday, November 29, 2010

Referral for a Family Shoot

I love when a client becomes a client because of a referral.  I've been so grateful to all my family, friends and happy clients who have sent new client referrals to me, as it has really helped my business grow and flourish! 

This family was referred to me by my brother-in-law, Andy.  Andy is a builder/developer and Vivian is an architect.  They recently worked on a project together here in San Francisco.  When Andy learned that Vivian and her husband were looking for a family photographer, Andy told Vivian about me, gave her my website address and then, she emailed me. 

Vivian and I corresponded weeks in advance of the photo shoot, setting a tentative date, but the city had received a lot of rain the day we had planned.  So, we rescheduled and it turned out to be the day that Matt and I were to leave to go get married.  Thankfully, we were leaving on a red eye that night and a morning shoot was perfect!  I really wanted to make sure they had their photos done in time to send off their holiday cards to friends and family. 

We met at the Presidio, where I met her husband and their very cute boys, McCall and Anderson.  We took some shots there at the Presidio and then headed up to Golden Gate Park and went to Stow Lake where it was a bit warmer!  Here are some of my favorite shots from this shoot.  Thank you Andy for your kind referral and thank you Vivian for choosing me to be your family photographer! 















Thank you for reading my blog post today!  
If you know anyone who is looking for a photographer to photograph their wedding, individual portraits, family portraits, babies or newborns, please let them know about me!  And when you do, let me know and you will receive 15% off your next portrait session!  :)

Please have them visit my website at:  www.jaimelee-photography.com
or have send me an email at:  jaime@jaimelee-photography.com

No comments: