Thanks for reading my blog!

Thanks for visiting and reading my blog! I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!


Here's my website for you to visit:


www.jaimelee-photography.com

Friday, November 26, 2010

What a sweet family!

It's been awhile since my last posting.  I suppose a pretty big event happened between today and my last posting.... I got married!  :)  There will be a posting about the big event a little later.  :)  Today's posting is about a really cool baby shower gift, from one friend to another.

Molly received a family photo shoot from her friend Rhonda.  On a sunny, fall day, I headed down to San Mateo to photograph Molly's three beautiful children, Cavin, Declen and Nora.  Nora is the newest addition to the family and the boys just adore her! 

 This is Nora.  What a cute little grin!

We decided to go for a walk around the neighborhood with the Radio Flyer and pumpkins.
After playing in the grassy area, we decided to head towards the water.  Declen loved gathering rocks and throwing them into the water.  He searched all over for rocks and even found a secret garden spot.  At one point in time, he had filled his sweater with about 20 rocks.  We had him put some of them back, explaining that the rocks like to be in the dirt sometimes...  I don't think he quite understood.  :)
 On the hunt to find some rocks!
 Caven has such a cute smile!
 Brothers...
 I love this series of pictures of Declen! 
 Declen picked this flower for Nora.  What a sweet brother!  I can tell that she will be greatly loved by both her big brothers!  

Thanks for reading and viewing my blog today.  
Please visit my website at:  www.jaimelee-photography.com.

Happy Holidays!

No comments: