Thanks for reading my blog!

Thanks for visiting and reading my blog! I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!


Here's my website for you to visit:


www.jaimelee-photography.com

Saturday, March 5, 2011

San Francisco Family Shoot with the Ewarts

I first met Dave and Tracey briefly at our good friend Helen's birthday party last summer in Golden Gate Park.  I was just starting out my photography business, or I should say, I was building my portfolio up for my photography business in order to launch my website.  www.jaimelee-photography.com.  Matt and I were just about to leave Helen's party when Dave and Tracey, and their new baby, Cameron were arriving.  I asked if I could take a picture of their baby and they said, sure!  Then, I introduced myself and had offered to take pictures of their new baby if they'd like, but they had just had some pictures taken.  Bummer!  I still offered to take some when their baby got older.  We became friends on facebook and have a handful of mutual friends.  Recently, Tracey messaged me about setting up a photo session and we set it up.  We happened to pick a gorgeous, chilly, sunny day for the shoot at Alta Plaza Park in San Francisco.  After we did some outdoor pictures, I took some of Cameron playing with her toys indoors and the lighting was AWESOME!  You'll notice that Cameron is a very pretty, baby girl and has some amazingly beautiful, blue eyes!  Dave and Tracey are such loving parents and you can see how much they love their little girl!  Here are some images from that day.  I hope you enjoy! 
















Thanks for reading today's blog post!  Look out for more to come.  And to become a fan of my Facebook page, please visit:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/JaimeLee-Photography/131365916880836

No comments: