Thanks for reading my blog!

Thanks for visiting and reading my blog! I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!


Here's my website for you to visit:


www.jaimelee-photography.com

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Engagement Session with Elisabeth and Joe

Oh.... it's been too long since I last blogged.  I think I said that the last time.  But, I do have a good reason why.  However, I will spare you all the details and just say I'm thankful to be back to 100% health from two months ago!  With that said, I'll blog about a recent engagement session I shot for a very special and sweet couple.  Their names are Joe and Elisabeth.

 Elisabeth and I exchanged emails for a few months before the engagement session.  And over the last few months, for me, I felt like a friendship was forming.  We had talked on the phone once and then from there on out, it was pretty much all email correspondence.  We talked about what to wear, where we should meet for the engagement shoot, when we should do the shoot, etc.  We had planned for the shoot to originally take place in July, but that was right when I was feeling very sick and the dreaded fog was not just thick, it was very moist fog.  So, we decided it would be best to reschedule the shoot for the end of August once Elisabeth had come back from the East Coast from her summer Masters studies.  I'm so glad that we decided to reschedule because the weather was perfect!  We met at the Boat House at Stow Lake in Golden Gate Park.  Stow Lake is the place where Joe proposed to Elisabeth and it was extra meaningful to have their engagement pictures taken there.  I'm so happy to have finally meet Elisabeth and Joe.  The shoot went well and they both look so happy and in love!




















It looks like the beginning of a Fairy Tale ending!  :)  


Congratulations Joe and Elisabeth on your upcoming wedding ceremony.  You both are a lovely and sweet couple!  I wish you all the best and lots of blessings!  I look forward to your wedding day! 

***********

Here's a preview of what's coming up next on the blog...

Jamie and Tim's Wedding!


email:  jaime@jaimelee-photogrpahy.com

No comments: